HCUP Findings-At-A-Glance provides a focused look at different topics across a broad range of health policy issues related to hospital use and costs. Some Findings-At-A-Glance will report a one-time examination of a specific topic. Others will be updated periodically with the latest data.
- Adult, Nonmaternal Inpatient Stays Related to Clostridioides difficile: National Trends, 2011-2016 and 2019 (PDF file, 291 KB)
- Adult, Nonmaternal Inpatient Stays Related to Sepsis: National Trends by Expected Primary Payer, 2012-2018 (PDF file, 510 KB)
- Wildfires in California: Emergency Department Visits, 2018 (PDF file, 5.8 MB)
- Wildfires in Northern California: Emergency Department Visits, 2017 (PDF file, 2.3 MB)
- Suicidal Ideation, Suicide Attempt, or Self-Inflicted Harm: Pediatric Emergency Department Visits, 2010-2014 and 2016 (PDF file, 1.8 MB)
- Injuries and External Causes: Reporting of Causes on the HCUP State Inpatient Databases, 2016-2017 (PDF file, 775 KB)
- Injuries and External Causes: Reporting of Causes on the HCUP State Emergency Department Databases, 2016-2017 (PDF file, 666 KB)
- Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome Births: Trends in the United States, 2008-2019 (PDF file, 389 KB). Infographic (PDF file, 259 KB; HTML).